Historic picture of the Tully team from the 1930s

over 4 years in Leitrim Observer

This historic photo of a Tully team has been unearthed by John Lee, native of Aughavas, now living in Letterkenny. Tully were a legendary force in Leitrim football from they were founded in the late 1920s, until they last fielded in 1958. The club was named after a townland in the Parish of Carrigal

Mentioned in this news
Share it on